|INDEPENDENT in Dublin Central +'Write-in' for Taoiseach NATIONWIDE!
A Refreshing Alternative
- I was not born with a silver spoon in my mouth.
I am not "a breed apart" from the everyday people of Ireland, my parents and grandparents were typical struggling working class Dublin people.
I am not affiliated with any party and can govern with complete political and regional impartiality.
- I have had extensive, challenging and unusual world-wide work and life experiences that I think would contribute greatly to a position of leadership.
- I am a struggling self-employed Irish Citizen, and like so many people in this country, I am tired of the current situation and leadership options.
- Despite now making a living as an artist, I have had extensive educational, working and day-to-day experiences in a wide variety of electrical, electronic, technical, industrial, mechanical and structural fields. I have a deep interest in science, space, history, technology, humanity, the environment and the world we live in.
I am a member of Mensa Ireland/UK with a tested IQ of 151. I believe I have the intelligence, knowledge and world experience that there would be no subject matter "outside my grasp of understanding" given the right information, honest counsel and non-misleading full-disclosure briefing. I have always been intense in my beliefs on humanitarian issues and feel I have a compassion for the common good of the people that is sadly lacking in leadership.
- I am passionate about the things that I do. I have never allowed money to become my 'God' and never will. Good leadership isn't bought, it comes from the heart.
I believe I have the principles, ethics and viewpoints that could be the basis of the kind of leadership this country is crying out for. One of the first changes I would implement is substantial salary and expenses cuts for Taoiseach and all upper level government positions and install full 'expenses accountability' requirements .
Read my Feb. 7th Open letter to French President Nicolas Sarkozy
Re: Ireland's 12.5% Corp. Tax...HERE...
Youtube videos now up! Feb. 21 ...HERE...